Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo nano + issue before first flight!

chsganga

Reaction score
I just got my Nano + yesterday and I charged the batteries, connected it to the remote, etc. It asked for a firmware upgrade, I completed it, then the aircraft failed to register, after three times, failing, the camera connects, but the "aircraft disconnected" message appears. So the aircraft is not connected but I can see the camera.

Is there any way to rollback the firmware? or get a download so I can reinstall manually?

Thanks

I just got my Nano + yesterday and I charged the batteries, connected it to the remote, etc. It asked for a firmware upgrade, I completed it, then the aircraft failed to register, after three times, failing, the camera connects, but the "aircraft disconnected" message appears. So the aircraft is not connected but I can see the camera.

Is there any way to rollback the firmware? or get a download so I can reinstall manually?

Thanks
Working on the same problem

• Wow
Reactions: edgardcafe
Not sure where you are located and where these systems were purchased from, but given that the EVO Nano and Lite product lines have not been officially launched in the US yet, this issues could arise from Autel's servers not being able to activate these platforms yet. We would recommend you contact the dealers/sources they were purchased from.

Keep in mind that systems purchased outside of your respective region may not have warranty or support in your region (i.e. an EVO Lite Chinese version purchased from China may not be able to be warrantied, serviced and supported by Autel Robotics USA give that the US has a North American version).

Reactions: edgardcafe
Not sure where you are located and where these systems were purchased from, but given that the EVO Nano and Lite product lines have not been officially launched in the US yet, this issues could arise from Autel's servers not being able to activate these platforms yet. We would recommend you contact the dealers/sources they were purchased from.

Keep in mind that systems purchased outside of your respective region may not have warranty or support in your region (i.e. an EVO Lite Chinese version purchased from China may not be able to be warrantied, serviced and supported by Autel Robotics USA give that the US has a North American version).
Hi I bought it from Autel Pilot, which yes it came from China, but they are also an authorized US dealer and one of the Largest Autel Dealers. I called Autel today and an engineer is supposed to get back to me. I made a video which I'm posting in Youtube... so everyone can see what's going on.

So register it first, then do the firmware upgrade. Gotcha. Hope your issue is resolved soon.

Ask Ken Booth to send you the firmware BIN, you have an issue with updated components, version 0.0.0.0 means that update failed. You can rewrite it using the microsd to copy the Bin file.

So register it first, then do the firmware upgrade. Gotcha. Hope your issue is resolved soon.
Thanks ! I’m assuming that
Ask Ken Booth to send you the firmware BIN, you have an issue with updated components, version 0.0.0.0 means that update failed. You can rewrite it using the microsd to copy the Bin file.

I’ve done that with my EVO II but I don’t have the bin. Autel support is aware of the issue I’m waiting for them to reply.

Hi I bought it from Autel Pilot, which yes it came from China, but they are also an authorized US dealer and one of the Largest Autel Dealers. I called Autel today and an engineer is supposed to get back to me. I made a video which I'm posting in Youtube... so everyone can see what's going on.
Just and update, my drone is fixed, Autel sent me a firmware file that I ran from my SD card and it restored it, I activated it and I was able to update it and fly it.

I started out the same way - Installed firmware and then tried to register the drone and had the same issue of unable to register. I then took out the SD card re-formatted it on my windows laptop (I assumed that will help :)) and then before installing the firmware, I first registered the drone successfully and then updated the firmware. It worked fine.

Hello I'm a new member how do you know where your drone was manufactured I just bought Evo 2 Pro version 3 from reputable claiming to be authorized dealer should I be safe from a foreign made drone

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller