Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO Max

GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I am greatly interested in the new Autel Evo Max. What are your thoughts?

I wonder if the model shown at CES was an actual working model.. You would think there would be someone outside of Autel who has flown it by now.

I think that the hardware looks nice. The software is another story.
Since they NEVER have finished the software for the Evo II v3 release (1.25 years), I would not be too optimistic re: when this will improve. They consistently release hardware and the software is not ready. Then they release something else, focus on that, and the current products are ignored/never finished. Apparently, a road map that provides direction for the developers and the products they support, does not exist All they create is marketing hype for features they plan to relesase "someday".

I am greatly interested in the new Autel Evo Max. What are your thoughts?

Check the MAX forum. Since they NEVER have finished the software for the Evo II v3 release (1.25 years), I would not be too optimistic re: when this will improve. They consistently release hardware and the software is not ready. Then they release something else, focus on that, and the current products are ignored/never finished. Apparently, a road map that provides direction for the developers and the products they support, does not exist All they create is marketing hype for features they plan to relesase "someday".

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy