Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo Lite+ :what is the maximum Speed that you are able to reach?

lukappaseidue

Reaction score
As the object.
What is the maximun Speed of lite in normal and ludicrous modes (w and w/o obstacle sensor active)?
My lite +, in ludicrous mode (obstacle sensor off), reached max 54 km/h

Mine was 18km/h stable mode, 36km/h normal, 65.4km/h ludicrous, exactly as claimed in specifications.

I think they modified in May the ludicrous speed from 19m/s (68.4km/h) to 18 m/s(64.8 km/h), you can still see 19m/s in old version manual.

As per my screen record the highest was 65.4 km/h in ludicrous mode before the latest FW update.
Havn't tried ludicrous after this update.

Last edited:
velocità nel ludicross. Ragazzi nessuno di voi ha notato che non è più possibile selezionare le velocità in standard (18kmh o 36kmh) e ludicross (54kmh o 68kmh) ?? Ho provato anche il lite plus in ludicross e non raggiunge più di 55kmh!!!! combinato in Autel ??? dai un'occhiata anche tu!

Mine was 18km/h stable mode, 36km/h normal, 65.4km/h ludicrous, exactly as claimed in specifications.

I think they modified in May the ludicrous speed from 19m/s (68.4km/h) to 18 m/s(64.8 km/h), you can still see 19m/s in old version manual.

As per my screen record the highest was 65.4 km/h in ludicrous mode before the latest FW update.
Havn't tried ludicrous after this update.
I am not able to reach that speed :(

According to previous specs 19 m/s (or 68.4km/h) max in L mode, the max speed I could get was 65.4.

Now that they lower the specification to 18 m/s or 64.8 km/h, I'll try again with new FW when the rain stops.

I am not able to reach that speed :(
Lmode.jpgspecs.jpg

Reactions: lukappaseidue
Sono molto deluso da Autel. non soddisfano le specifiche che dichiarano al momento del lancio dei droni. tutto questo è molto scorretto.

About 54Km/h or for the most part, with the wind in your back and diving maybe 60 or so, but I usually fly in normal mode at 32Km/h.

With latest FW, today I was able to reach 66km/h max for a few seconds, normally it was about 64-65.

0E1B8D8E-9755-4DEA-82CF-74287DEBA19B.jpg

Non riesco a raggiungere quelle velocità e la possibilità di scegliere la velocità preferita nelle modalità standard e ludicross è scomparsa nell'app.
That's something wrong, you might want to reinstall the SKY app and firmware, if it's possible .

All three modes work fine for me.
36 km/h for normal mode is somewhat slow,however, Air 2S has more reasonable speed of 54km/h.

Yep it's 60 something, but can't maintain 68Km/h even with a tailwind, it's mostly a hardware bottleneck. Maybe with new props and a bit of WD/40 to the motors you can get a more constant high speed, but engines are not that powerful. My previous Air2S and Mini 2 were more on the software bottleneck side, specially the 2S which could maintain the top speed with no problems.

On normal mode you usually fly at the advertised 36Km/h, unless it's windy and the OA sensors prevent the drone from tilting too much, so you must switch to sport or disable OA sensors.

I prefer to fly in normal mode, specially if the conditions are bad to leave more room of performance to the engines, also battery consumption is better and you fly more time. I only switch to sport when I'm on a hurry.

I found this on p.25 of latest Lite+ manual, not sure if this is the cause of your limited speed.

After starting shooting under the standard mode or the smooth mode, in order to ensure
the shooting stability, the flight speed will be limited when the gimbal pitch angle is
close to -90° or 0°. In the case of high wind, the limitation will be relieved to improve
the wind resistance of the aircraft. At this time, the gimbal shake may occur.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t