Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo LITE - An alternative to DJI Air 2S?

VicVideoPic

Reaction score
Analysis of the specs of the newly announced Autel Evo Lite and Autel Evo Lite Plus, models positioned in competition with the DJI Air 2S and the Mavic 2 Pro

As this is an old talk:
Autel Hardware was better than DJI hardware all times.
The major problem is not hardware, but the lack of skilled and visionary programmers in order to make a software that is easy and intuitive...This is the continuous problem from Autel.
Never will understand how could such company to leave out exactly the most important thing: Software and KISS model interface...this is why DJI is bigger...not better, bigger...as they have very good programmers.
Take for example the Autel Explorer interface...is made by a programmer that probably was never in field with a drone in hands..and let's say that we accept it as it is...Does it work properly after 2 years? NO...
1. You have almost all modes working wrong, from Orbit that goes far away, to follow me, hyper lapse, and so on...
2. No one is not moving a thing...Autel, you can make what Android did: make the code public, leave it to be developed by independent programmers all over globe...let's change something as is not too late.

Reactions: ethelsnakes
Inbuilt diaphragm and flight time are the major benefits against the Air2S.

I have an Air2S and a Mini2 but'll switch to Autel soon because all DJI drones come with an inbuilt MITM called Aeroscope and it's quite popular in my country.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga