Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Pro 6K Sample Footage in Normal Color & Creative Example for Shooting Skies

atortaloha

Reaction score
Just some sample footage showing how amazing to me at least hte Evo II Pro 6K Normal color footage is....smokes the Nano+ to me for sure and the Mavic 3. Not sure have not compared it to the Lite+ since I don't own one...yet. :)

Also showing how creative you can get with pointing the gimbal past 90 degrees pointing up to capture great skies while flying low with complete VLOS walking with the drone essentially. NO doubt in my mind this 6K footage looks so much better than any Mavic 3!

wow, that's pretty amazing. makes me want to go back to fly my evo2p again. very, very nice!

Just some sample footage showing how amazing to me at least hte Evo II Pro 6K Normal color footage is....smokes the Nano+ to me for sure and the Mavic 3. Not sure have not compared it to the Lite+ since I don't own one...yet. :)

Also showing how creative you can get with pointing the gimbal past 90 degrees pointing up to capture great skies while flying low with complete VLOS walking with the drone essentially. NO doubt in my mind this 6K footage looks so much better than any Mavic 3!

Nice, is that near Nijkerk?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller