Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO II FIRMWARE UPDATE: Constantly updated ( new V1 STABLE fw 2.7.35) - 28/02/2022 - (NEW V2 STABLE fw 2.3.8 - 19/04/2022)

You could take a video and see. If that's the 10 bit fix, a ton of people are going to be happy.

Reactions: Barboza
A bunch. Autel’s website hasn’t been updated yet, but there were quite a few. Gimbal stability in windy conditions, nighttime focus, a bunch E2Pro specific stuff and something about H265 codec that I can recall off the top of my dome.

Wish you could take an SS but we shall know soon enough :D

V2.2.0 was the last firmware update. Today’s update was V2.2.3 that still hasn’t been updated to on Autel’s website. It popped up when readying the Evo II earlier today.

You could take a video and see. If that's the 10 bit fix, a ton of people are going to be happy.

At least they write nothing about that 10-bit fix. It's the h.265 fix for apple systems. Downloading right now. I wish they had faster servers.

Well stability bugs are taking priority first probably

When I spoke to Autel Support yesterday about the metadata of my 4k Log video stating 8-bit color depth, I was told they are working very hard on the issue and will notify "the forums" soon ("but not likely by Monday"). My impression is that this is currently their priority and that they

would like it resolved before many more owners take delivery of their EVO ll's next week.

I have updated this new firmware
but in the autel explorer General menu
they're is a long firmware liste
and not where the 2.2.3 ?
why?
Because I haven't updated it to reflect this firmware. You can still get it at the Autel Robotics web page.

I received an update this weekend (6/12 or 6/12). Does anyone have the patch notes? Or does anyone know where I can find them?

TIA!

Higher than v2.2.3 listed in the first post here you mean?

Hi,

I believe so. When I received the EVO II a few weeks ago I did all the updates. Then on 6/12 the controller notified me there was an update and I installed it. I don't recall the version. How can I go back and see? Can I view it from the app without the aircraft on?

It says:

New Features:

1. Added smart orbit

That's all. Installing right now.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials