Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Feature Requests – Submit Here

advexure

Reaction score
Website
advexure.com
Autel EVO II Pilots,

As our Advexure team and the Autel team continues to receive many different emails, calls, chats and messages with different feature requests for the EVO II. The goal of this thread is to create a centralized discussion and means of sharing feature requests, bugs and feedback on the feedback.

We are working in close coordination with the Autel team to share and advocate user feedback, requests and wishes for review and potential implementation. Both of our teams will monitor this thread closely and share updates and feedback regarding the requests submitted. Keep your request short, sweet and to the point, we will ask if further clarification is needed on a certain request.

Thank you for all of your input and contributions! :)

–The Advexure Team

Histogram need to stay where placed.

Focus peaking needs to stay on when selected.

Yaw endpoint setting overrides, Precison rotation setting making it inaccurate.

Gimbal pitch needs ramping in and out to eliminate abrupt starts and stops.

Bottom buttons actually need to have a useful function.

Waypoint mode needs to interpolate smoothly between POIs and have curved turns between segments,

Last edited:
Brilliant idea!
My wish list is pretty simple:
  • Video mode with 4:2:2 subsampling in addition to 10bit
  • Video in Apple ProRes format
  • Panorama photo modes
  • PC GUI for Mission Planner
  • More sophisticated Mission Planner waypoints
  • Hardware request: device to use and control camera+gimbal handheld = more gimbals sold outside drones market, huh?

A manual HDR mode where you can set exposure (instead of auto) and not have it change constantly when flying.

Also a 90 degree gimbal yaw would be nice.

Hyperlapse mode (not in the mission planner)

Going to +1 some existing callouts, and add a few more:

Hyperlapse mode

Smooth waypoints / get rid of abrupt motions

Gimbal yaw

Defog should not turn off every time you fly

Fix horizon tilt (seems better, but still a thing)

More HDR controls - I shoot exclusively 4K HDR

Programmable back buttons

A reasonable way to do FPV / flight with goggles without live deck

Gimbal pitch ramping

An official accessory to protect rc antennas

Last edited:
Reactions: lukappaseidue
Autel EVO II Pilots,

As our Advexure team and the Autel team continues to receive many different emails, calls, chats and messages with different feature requests for the EVO II. The goal of this thread is to create a centralized discussion and means of sharing feature requests, bugs and feedback on the feedback.

We are working in close coordination with the Autel team to share and advocate user feedback, requests and wishes for review and potential implementation. Both of our teams will monitor this thread closely and share updates and feedback regarding the requests submitted. Keep your request short, sweet and to the point, we will ask if further clarification is needed on a certain request.

Thank you for all of your input and contributions! :)

–The Advexure Team
Sure hope a lot of this works out and really glad that you are putting the effort in for the users. Honestly I wish you would have been here for us XSP'ers back when.

Reactions: advexure
  • Please make the programmable A/B buttons to allow me to have one toggle the camera to straight down and back. I use this all the time on my Phantom 4A, and I desperately miss it.
  • I would like to see the flight records be sort-able, by date, elapsed time, etc.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg