Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II 45mph Music Video

Music video I made with an Autel Evo 2 called 45mph

Nice, Good musical Video with great terrian. Good safe area to fly a drone, out in the country.

Is that an RC airplane airstrip? Well maintained runway, easily handle good size RC planes.

Our RC airstrip is well maintained as well, Great hobby.

Highly recommend those on the sidelines of flying RC planes, Do not hesitate take the leap.

Happy flying,
Paul

Nice, Good musical Video with great terrian. Good safe area to fly a drone, out in the country.

Is that an RC airplane airstrip? Well maintained runway, easily handle good size RC planes.

Our RC airstrip is well maintained as well, Great hobby.

Highly recommend those on the sidelines of flying RC planes, Do not hesitate take the leap.

Happy flying,
Paul
Thanks Paul here is a second video I made with the RC aircraft actually flying around.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
That is so cool, nice flying in an area made for RC planes and drones. I'm very happy for you, perfect area with perfect flying gear both Autel Evo 2 and the RC plane.

Recently, Became a full-time care provider for an elderly parent. 24/7, although very busy caring for a loved one do make time to repair/rebuild or build a new plane.

Just ordered another Precision Aerobics XR61T kit, original one crashed due to faulty servo. Also building a large P-40, That's going to be a nice warbird hopefully get her put together soon. Hoping to get some free time in the future to fly the RC planes, they are a blast to fly.

Please continue to share your adventures, both Evo 2 and RC planes. Appreciate you sharing, Thanks!

Paul

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58