Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO 2 - Your Top Questions Answered

Is he the same guy that told us the Mavic Mini is the greatest drone in the world? I'm starting to sense it's groundhogs day all over again with the promise of swappable cameras. That's precisely why I bought the XSP and I'm still waiting for the 1-inch sensor upgrade for it. On another note, he compared the drone to the Mavic Zoom but couldn't compare it to the Mavic Pro 2. One observation I have is that by the time we are speaking of 8K vid, this drone will be long at the bottom of the bargon bin. I've still failed to use the 4K on my XSP. Infact, I just started using 2.7K on my MP2.

Here's the deal, I'm going to let you guys test this thing for me for about a year or so just like I did with the first EVO and the MP2. Once you guys finished testing those for me I came to the conclusion that the MP2 was the way to go, and for the deal I got on it, well let's just say I'm very well pleased. So I would like to thank you guys for the good jobs you are doing as far as testing these drones for me.

Once again, thank you, and keep up the good work. I'll be back when the price is down.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Maybe because a lot of people do not have 4K TV's yet. I still don't. I don't plan on getting a upgrade till my 1080 P dies which does not seem anytime soon. So why should anyone want to edit any thing higher then what they can watch.

Reactions: butch and xspwhite
Maybe because a lot of people do not have 4K TV's yet. I still don't. I don't plan on getting a upgrade till my 1080 P dies which does not seem anytime soon. So why should anyone want to edit any thing higher then what they can watch.
If you are the only one that watches it and you like your framing then that is a great reason.

Couple of reasons 4k is of benefit:

If posting many do have 4k monitors on their PCs.

When editing you can punch in on 4k to crop and zoom to a certain point and still have the resolution of 1080.

Reactions: xspwhite
If you are the only one that watches it and you like your framing then that is a great reason.

Couple of reasons 4k is of benefit:

If posting many do have 4k monitors on their PCs.

When editing you can punch in on 4k to crop and zoom to a certain point and still have the resolution of 1080.

OK
Guess I have to come to your house to benefit the 4K experience, I like Bush beer and lots of it :)

• Haha
Reactions: xspwhite and parkgt
If

The 4k on the M2P is pretty good. If you have a computer that can handle the editing why not use it?
I haven't had it long. Its been very cold, but the test flights I've done in 2.7 look pretty spectacular on my 32-inch tv. My computer is very small but I would like to update into something bigger so I can use the 4K and the 10-bit color. But that will have to wait till summer.

As far as the tv, I'm like Agustine, if it's not smoking from the back then I'm not buying a new one. The darn things don't seem to die though.

Reactions: parkgt

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga