Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Europe poll

Where should Autel set up European HQ?

• Belgium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • France

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ireland

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Italy

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Greece

• Netherlands

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Scandinavia

• UK

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

• Total voters

YuKay

Reaction score
The number of people in Europe who have already accepted the extra cost and risk of privately importing an EVO is pretty impressive, judging by the quantity of European posters here. Hopefully that will encourage Autel to expand into Europe soon, but which country should they choose for their European HQ? Should they aim for the most logical distribution hub; or the most tax-advantageous country; or a Euro-currency country; or an English-speaking country; or the country where most of their customers live? Please give them a clue by selecting the country that would be most convenient for you.

They just setup shop in Australia recently, very surprised to see them branch out. I was originally going to order from USA and import but with the prices they charge locally (ripoff) and ordering it works out almost the same. I'm hoping we get the same level of service the USA flyers seem to be experiencing and same for Europe. Downside with Autel parts is not much competition so end up paying close to RRP. Upside is they arent too expensive to begin with.

I'm putting my money on Ireland. That's where all the other tax dodging corporates setup shop.

I'm putting my money on Ireland. That's where all the other tax dodging corporates setup shop.
This is true; but post-Brexit, the UK will be incentivising inward investment like Barnum & Bailey on steroids. Corporation tax, business rates, etc will be the lowest in Europe for sure - funded by the £350m per week that we will no longer be paying into the EU coffers.

And despite the whingeing by politicians now trying to reverse the people's vote, Brexit will happen.

I am working in Paris. Most of the money spends to the social medical, education and others. But sometime I feel that is like a half of budget. I have seen alot of the luxery things that they have been decorated to the goverment officials. So If you have serving or working for the gov. You will have alot of luxery life. I find myself very unfited and unadaptable to do be around will these top Gs.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy