Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel drone Club’s in Austin Texas

Welcome to the forums. I am not from Texas, so I don't know, but if there is, you will most likely find a facebook group.

Is there an Autel drone club in Austin Texas

There is an ATX FB group that we meet up the second Saturday of every month near Penny Back bridge! They have a variety of drones there and it is really fun! I fly the EVO 2 and Parrot Anafi.

Reactions: AdamJ1555
Checking in as another Austin resident. I fly a EVO II Enterprise RTK. I really only fly commercially/P107 though.

I'm in San Antonio with an evo2 dual. I'm a member of central Texas drone meetup and we meet the third Sunday of every month at canyon lake. We get all kinds of drones but I believe I'm the only Autel guy that shows up...
Check out the Facebook page

Sent you a message. I'm also in San Antonio flying Autel.
I would like to get together at the group.
Let me know if we can talk and I'll give you my Cell number.
Thanks
Bart

Checking in as another Austin resident. I fly a EVO II Enterprise RTK. I really only fly commercially/P107 though.
Exact same here. I'd love to get a Central Texas users group together. Even if it's just mappers with different drones. We have job sites everywhere from Temple to San Antonio so I get around.

I'm in San Antonio and have a few different drones with various payloads. Would love a meetup. Just name the place and time.

Guys, seriously though. I have been wanting to do something like this since our company started mapping 7 years ago. I've been in radio control vehicles as a hobby and Surveying as a profession for 20 years. I can bring in a couple of guys I already meetup with occasionally as well. I'd be willing to have my company pitch in a little if needed. Or host at one of our jobsites. We just don't get very close to Houston or Dallas. five one two eight 014076

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d