Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Customer support

SDSteve

Reaction score
Hello, Everone I got off the phone earlier with the repair supervisor Alejandro Ramirez Velaquaz and I was shocked of what he said about blogs and the people that use them and social media his exact words were, The people that use them are only people that have problems, with there product and want to complain about it, That anything you do read on repair advice you can take it with a grain of salt and they don't have a clue when it comes to giving repair advice on troubleshooting, he also stated that people that do not have a problem with there drone have better things to do with there time then to spend it on social media or on a blog. This is what Autels supervisor said to me today I do not know how others may think but for myself, it shows me what he thinks about us and it was totally uncalled for from any employee at Autel let alone the supervisor

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
Maybe he was partially right to a degree, but didn't really word it correctly. I worked in retail for 22 years and they always told us at some of our sales meetings/seminars that if the public is disgruntled with your service or upset with something, they will tell 10 people about it. If they are happy or satisfied, they will tell 1 person. And that was way back in the days before the internet and social media. So maybe that's the message he was trying to convey?

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles