Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Customer service is excellent

Quad808

Reaction score
In case you head all the stories about Autels customer service and this had something to do with your reason to purchase an Autel drone....check this out.
I have and Evo I and have the Evo II Pro 6k that I purchased direct from a china seller...No, not Banggood or the likes, it was purchased direct from Feiy Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. via Alibaba.
Good price and I ordered the rugged bundle with an extra battery, which they put into the case to save on extra shipping of the battery.

I had trouble with 2 of the batteries after several charges and the Autel charger. Not sure if the battery boards are bad or what, but they will charge, but will not output voltage to the drone.
Status lights work, but put them in the drone...dead and they turn off by themselves.

Contacted Autel. After some back and forth, they sent me a new charger to test battery #3 and told to charge it up, fly it down to 25%, then charge it back up again with the new charger. All OK....I was back in the air again.
Next step? They sent me two brand new batteries for the two defective ones. I actually want to send the defective batteries back to them for analysis, but they only wanted me to send in the charger used....I did show them videos of the batteries. Back and forth did take some time due to covid...but all in all I am very happy with their response to this issue. They stand behind their products and their warranty.

I’ll say they’re just a tad slow compared to what I’m used to, but have been super attentive and knowledgable. So, for the bit I’ve talked to them, I’ve been pretty happy as well.

Reactions: Quad808
Sorry to crash the party.
This is the very short version as a longer one is already on this board.
I also bought the rugged bundle but the 8k version from China.
I live in the Philippines
Before my second flight my gimbal went crazy.
Contact with US tech was slow due to time difference but after a week US said can't help will put you onto "International"

This started August 7th and International say they have contacted me ( NOT
This, after US tech contacted them 3x.

So now 3 weeks later, I am nowhere, and likely weeks or months away from getting to my second flight.

Update Sept 5th - Neither US support or "International" have contacted me

Attachments

• shaking gimbal2.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Props McGavin
In case you head all the stories about Autels customer service and this had something to do with your reason to purchase an Autel drone....check this out.
I have and Evo I and have the Evo II Pro 6k that I purchased direct from a china seller...No, not Banggood or the likes, it was purchased direct from Feiy Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. via Alibaba.
Good price and I ordered the rugged bundle with an extra battery, which they put into the case to save on extra shipping of the battery.

I had trouble with 2 of the batteries after several charges and the Autel charger. Not sure if the battery boards are bad or what, but they will charge, but will not output voltage to the drone.
Status lights work, but put them in the drone...dead and they turn off by themselves.

Contacted Autel. After some back and forth, they sent me a new charger to test battery #3 and told to charge it up, fly it down to 25%, then charge it back up again with the new charger. All OK....I was back in the air again.
Next step? They sent me two brand new batteries for the two defective ones. I actually want to send the defective batteries back to them for analysis, but they only wanted me to send in the charger used....I did show them videos of the batteries. Back and forth did take some time due to covid...but all in all I am very happy with their response to this issue. They stand behind their products and their warranty.
My recent customer service complaints which it now seems have brought all of the defenders of the company out of the closet to offer support when in fact my issue may soon be your issue based on Autels performance to date.

Be wary my dear EVO 2 flyers as your time may soon be coming. If noticing else Autel may change their policy on older models, so instead of defending the company, you should be supporting a fellow Autel owner.

Firstly, my main gripe has been in relation to an EVO1 and Autels unwillingness to give me any support or sell me any parts for a drone THAT IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD.!!

Sure they are supporting the EVO 2 Users but what happens to you guys when the Evo 3 comes out? Will you be pushed aside like us EVO 1 users.

You all should be getting up in the face of the company to ensure your hard earned dollars are not disregarded by Autel just because they have a new model.

We are not buying $10 toasters or kettles, we are buying very expensive, flying electronic equipment that is prone to failures and subsequently requiring repairs over many years, not just 2 and Autel as a company should be showing respect to their customers, past present and future by honouring their products for many years.

To note is that I ma based in Australia where Autel admitted to me that they no longer have any service or repair centres in Australia.

So my question to them is; why do you you still advertise and sell them here if you are unwilling to offer any support?!?

Last edited:
Personally I can't speak high enough. Just got my 6K back that had a bad gimbal and OA sensor. $979.00 Free warranty and decent turn around time. (4 weeks) Now understand I have 2 Autel Evo 2 Pro but 4 weeks back and forth, did a test flight and now the OA sensor states abnormal. Spoke today and they are doing an expedited overnight air RMA and bump to the front repair and same way ship back.

Yes is smells that I had to do another return to Autel after just getting it back, but they honor their word and are willing to bend over backwards. Alot of folks may not appreciate that but I do. I also can't speak high enough for Tripltek and Empire Drone as well.

Quad how is that review performance on the T7121 going. Florida is calling ya brother!

Ever buy a new expensive car and have issues - Yep and if they honor the agreement and service it as per the warranty what can you say? Appliances crap out just like my new washer last week. Bang my head 3 x here huh, Whirlpool fixed and did so in 2 days. Sucks it went down but they fix . . . . Yes and such is life. You just become a bit more patient the older you get I think?

Good for the lucky ones.
I have AF problems focus is lost during the flight and never regain, so I fly in MF (some extra steps before flight :( ) , one day I forgot to switch it to Manual Focus and AF lost it again I got angry and called for support - after a week - they told me to calibrate IMU I was doing this several time and it has nothing to do with the focus :( ... so I'll not join the party ;)

I can confirm what @Quad808 says.
My experience with AUTEL customer support has been (and it is) really good.
Autel support ear their customer's needs
oh yeah>? This was this past week,

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy