Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel CES 2018 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elgogo

Reaction score
Is anyone from this forum community going to Vegas for CES? We need somebody to report from CES since Autel of course is not going to do that. Well at least im not expecting anything from them looking back at 2017 and seeing how they had handled their website, sales, news releases etc. We need somebody to give us news in regards to DJI drones and Autel new line of technology if any.

joshmentele,
I am looking forward to the news of new Autel product(s). Releasing about 5 new videos after XSP are no longer for sale and having a booth right next to DJI (so I read) seems to indicate that 'something's up.
I also suspect they will continue support for the XSP for sometime to come.

Who is paying for Autel Robotics to stay in business and at CES 2018 is what I wonder? A.R. has not sold any new XSP's since summer, and certainly not enough units to conduct R&D on new "consumer" products.....Im looking forward to someday learning the full story on who is keeping Autel alive....especially in light of GoPro exiting the drone market today.

joshmentele,
I am looking forward to the news of new Autel product(s). Releasing about 5 new videos after XSP are no longer for sale and having a booth right next to DJI (so I read) seems to indicate that 'something's up.
I also suspect they will continue support for the XSP for sometime to come.
Autel posted a video on their Facebook page showing them carrying boxes to their booth at CES and they do walk past DJI's booth.

Autel Robotics
4 hrs ·
What is the Autel Robotics team carrying in to our booth at #CES2018? Something new perhaps?
1f910.png

The above is the title of that facebook video. So again, why would they put out a title like this if they were going out of business?
Somebody suggests in the facebook comments "Selling off some of the refurbished pumpkins?" If that is what it is all about why would Autel spend all that money to do that at CES and not just sell them on their website?
Well, we will all know fairly soon what Autel is up to and I still hope for the best!

Autel Robotics
4 hrs ·
What is the Autel Robotics team carrying in to our booth at #CES2018? Something new perhaps?
1f910.png

The above is the title of that facebook video. So again, why would they put out a title like this if they were going out of business?
Somebody suggests in the facebook comments "Selling off some of the refurbished pumpkins?" If that is what it is all about why would Autel spend all that money to do that at CES and not just sell them on their website?
Well, we will all know fairly soon what Autel is up to and I still hope for the best!

what ever it is, i bet its orange!

Autel's new drone!
Mavic Pro clone ????? OK but if you already have an X-Star what does the Evo do for you? I hope Autel announces the availability of upgraded cameras and 3rd party software for the X-Star. If they don't, it becomes a dead end consumer drone.

Mavic Pro clone ????? OK but if you already have an X-Star what does the Evo do for you? I hope Autel announces the availability of upgraded cameras and 3rd party software for the X-Star. If they don't, it becomes a dead end consumer drone.
It's only 50 minutes into CES, this is great news but hopefully they have other stuff as well.

7km range, 30 minutes flight time. If the camera is better than the Mavic I will be switching! Mavic's camera is not that great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg