Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel batteries and Airdata

David McVey

Reaction score
Have a EVO 2 for about 3 weeks and love it. Came with 3 batteries and have add 1 more. In Airdata, it list the 4 battery SSN but only one matches the QR sticker on a battery, the others aren't even close. Is there a glitch between Airdata and the battery?

Have a EVO 2 for about 3 weeks and love it. Came with 3 batteries and have add 1 more. In Airdata, it list the 4 battery SSN but only one matches the QR sticker on a battery, the others aren't even close. Is there a glitch between Airdata and the battery?
There was a previous error many months ago with battery S/Ns not tracking. I believe it was resolved but sounds like maybe not. Drop the Airdata team a quick email about the issue, they're very prompt and receptive.

You can also edit some of the fields for the equipment in airdata to make them align if needed.

You can also edit some of the fields for the equipment in airdata to make them align if needed.
I am using drone logbook.com I have found that there is an internal battery ID and an external ID that you find on the sticker. The 2 batteries that came with my Autel drone from the factory did not match, but the one battery that I bought from autel through amazon did match. Don't ask me why but apparently that may be why your serial numbers aren't matching with the log program as it is taking the internal serial number.

Reactions: gschulzuio
I am using drone logbook.com I have found that there is an internal battery ID and an external ID that you find on the sticker. The 2 batteries that came with my Autel drone from the factory did not match, but the one battery that I bought from autel through amazon did match. Don't ask me why but apparently that may be why your serial numbers aren't matching with the log program as it is taking the internal serial number.
Not sure about drone logbook.com, however if Air Data is using different serial numbers for the same device, you can merge the records. You can merge records for batterys, aircraft, etc. Speaking of internal/external SN, had noticed this with the aircraft/drones in that they have an internal and external SN.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller