Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel, AirData announce partnership and integration

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Drone manufacturer Autel and fleet management software company AirData are today announcing a partnership.

Same here. If I would have known this, I wouldn’t have chosen the pay plan.
Yeah, it would have been nice to know prior, but it’s not so bad just manually editing to the correct battery each flight.
What I would like is a “here’s what we are working on” list so I know they are addressing the issue.

Yeah, it would have been nice to know prior, but it’s not so bad just manually editing to the correct battery each flight.
What I would like is a “here’s what we are working on” list so I know they are addressing the issue.
Relaying your concerns to AirData will probably get you more answers. They will be working with the SDK to make it work with their software and now that they have made a commitment I would think they will have updates to make it even better for the EVO II. I belong to a couple of these types of sites and one is DroneLogBook and they are constantly updating their platform so cross your fingers the team over at AirData is also working on improving theirs.

Relaying your concerns to AirData will probably get you more answers. They will be working with the SDK to make it work with their software and now that they have made a commitment I would think they will have updates to make it even better for the EVO II. I belong to a couple of these types of sites and one is DroneLogBook and they are constantly updating their platform so cross your fingers the team over at AirData is also working on improving theirs.
Yeah, I emailed them when I purchased the upgraded plan. (Autel as well), all
I heard from both is “it’s being worked on”.
I would just like to see something prior to purchasing what the capabilities are and what still does not work or what they are working on so one could make a better informed decision.
With that, I love having the extra information Airdata provides.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Yeah, I emailed them when I purchased the upgraded plan. (Autel as well), all
I heard from both is “it’s being worked on”.
I would just like to see something prior to purchasing what the capabilities are and what still does not work or what they are working on so one could make a better informed decision.
With that, I love having the extra information Airdata provides.
I guess we all fall victim of not asking the right questions before pulling the trigger on our wallets.

"Hindsight is a perspective on the past in which understanding has been gained which was unavailable to the observer at the time in question." ;)

Regarding the issue with AirData not reading battery S/Ns correctly, here is some additional info:

Serial numbers for the batteries and drones should be recorded properly for Android users.

For those that use Autel's Explorer app with iOS, we see that the serial number is often (but not always) missing from the flight log when it's uploaded to AirData. We are still able to track the data, but we can not assign the flights to the correct equipment if the serial number(s) is missing.

But we are still able to track the data (temperature, per-cell voltage, percent used, etc.) because it is included in the flight log. So for Autel users on iOS, they will need to manually assign the flights with the correct equipment if the serial numbers are not reported.

Autel is aware of the discrepancy and AirData asks customers to report this to Autel as well so that they can prioritize a fix.

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller