Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Aussie customer service experience-contacts.

Props McGavin

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
G'day all,

wondering if anyone has any direct contact with Autel in Australia as I need some out of warranty repair work done on an Evo1.

Melbourne is my closest city.

I've sent emails and messages through their web-message service but just getting donuts.!!

If you have had any repair works done by them, how was the experience?

Cheers

Autel no longer have any authorised repair centres OR dealers in Australia.

Email that ive received today from Autel US, "At this time we do not have an authorized dealer or repair facility in Australia."

NOT HAPPY JAN.!!!!

I've been communicating with Autel US as all of the Australian Autel contacts, webpage, social media etc, no longer get responded to, they no longer exist. Waited for 2 weeks and no response so I went to the US.

Long story short, I need some parts for an out or warranty repair on an EVO1 and Autel US are not willing to assist in anyway apart from and in their own words........ "search the internet for parts"

Whilst they are willing to keep advertising and selling their products in Australia, have a webpage etc, please note these words directly from them; "At this time we do not have an authorized dealer or repair facility in Australia."

I am throughly disappointed in Autels response and unwillingness to assist me in repairing one of their previous models. Its only 2 years old and for the price paid, I believe they as a company in the business of selling technology, should be standing by their products and standing by their customers.

We are not buying $10 toasters or kettles here, we are purchasing expensive electronic equipment that is prone to failures in both manufacture, usage and pilot error. Repairs and long term support should be a no brainer for any company looking to build a solid foundation of long term happy and REPEAT customers. It seems Autel feel they can disregard previous customers because they have released a new model. This complete disregard and lack of respect towards their previous customers will be their downfall. Playing the short game will only go so far AUTEL, mark my words.

I'm glad I didn't get suckered into an EVO2.

New Slogan.
"Autel, we're all marketing and the rest is fluff.!!"

Brother I hate to hear that . As an Aussie living here in the states flying both DJI and Autel drones customer service for me is just around the corner. I feel your pain and growing up in the bush back in the day it wasn’t always easy to get stuff, but this is totally wrong . How the fk does Autel not have a authorized dealer or repair center in a country the size of Australia and a country that is truly first world is beyond me. Keep us updated and best of luck

Reactions: Props McGavin
Cheers mate and thanks for the understanding with this issue.

I don't think i'm asking for anything unfair or unreasonable. I just want to be able to purchase some basic parts for an Evo1 that is not even 2 years old (March 2019 purchase), and they will not assist in any way.

I have managed to find a repair facility that will take on the job, and they have some confidence in being able to manage the works, but it is mutually understood that there is no guarantee of works or workmanship.

I'll keep the updates flowing.

Fingers Crossed!

When you coming home?! :)

Cheers mate and thanks for the understanding with this issue.

I don't think i'm asking for anything unfair or unreasonable. I just want to be able to purchase some basic parts for an Evo1 that is not even 2 years old (March 2019 purchase), and they will not assist in any way.

I have managed to find a repair facility that will take on the job, and they have some confidence in being able to manage the works, but it is mutually understood that there is no guarantee of works or workmanship.

I'll keep the updates flowing.

Fingers Crossed!

When you coming home?! :)
With the way the Rona is here, i am going to be the last person they let back into Oz. It has made it tough on getting back to see the 88 yr old mum. It is going to be interesting on how this thing shakes out. Every time i come back its harder to leave.

Reactions: Props McGavin
Most, if not all of the Autel vendors selling the Autel Evo 2 in Australia are authorised dealers of Autel China, and not Autel Robotics USA.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58