Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone know............

PRMath

Reaction score
if I fly the bird without tablet or cellphone, will the 400 ft limit that I set on the tablet software not be in effect........ or is those parameters stored onboard the remote

I wouldn't worry too much about the FAA. How many range test posts do you see around here? I'm pretty sure i cant see my pumpkin at 1mi+ distance. With that said I encourage everyone to fly safe and inside the regs so we all can enjoy our use of the national airspace system. No need to give them a reason to ground us all.

Have you seen the YouTube video of the guy flying up in the clouds? Who knows how high that was.
Yes i know....its people like that ...that cause us all problems....then the Goverment wants to make rules ...then the states...then the citys...but what can we do! Its going to happen and theres not much we can do about it

Dosent matter about test...There are eyes everywhere now!!! I know if a few on you tube that have been fined.. If they find it and can prove it your a dead duck..

I fly the big birds too...I know the chatter i hear from FAA people...dont think you cant be caught now days...it will be the biggest surprise when you get a letter from the FAA or there knocking at your door...Not trying to be a know it all here ...just saying thats all..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials