Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any issues with the Nvidia Shield update 5.2 on the Nvidia K1 tablet

NeilKinnear

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced issues with the Nvidia Shield update 5.2 on the Nvidia K1 tablet?

I bought my XSP and Nvidia K1 tablet last spring and I'm still running all the original software on both. Every time I start the K1 tablet I'm prompted to upgrade to 5.2 but I have been reluctant to mess with anything.
I did see one post on this forum that referred to the Android 7 upgrade (and said all was well) but that was the only reference I can find online. I could guess that no news is good news.

Anyway, has anyone upgraded your Shield K1 to the 5.2 release and have you had any issues with your tablet or your XSP?

(and since we're on the topic .... I'm thinking of updating to the current beta for the XSP next after Android. Anyone else do it? How'd it go?)

thx,

Neil

I have the Shield Tablet with 7.0 Android and 5.2 release and I use it for the XSP usage and so far am pleased with it though I did not play with the settings much so far.

I have the Shield Tablet with 7.0 Android and 5.2 release and I use it for the XSP usage and so far am pleased with it though I did not play with the settings much so far.

Thanks, Normex. That's good to know. Based on your participation in this forum, it sounds like you fly quite a bit. You probably would have found any issues by now. Do you agree?

Well I wish I would fly much more but I probably fly 3 to 4 times a week so I don`t fly that much as per say.
Last week I have received my 4hawks antenna and rain and wind is not letting me try it as I would like.
I tend to keep with the latest regarding my drone hence the Shield tablet, Marco Polo tracker and 4hawks antenna.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy