Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any experience with haze filters on the EVO 2 Pro?

Reaction score
Website
transcendentimage.com
Lots of talk about ND filters. I find I don't need them on the E2P with its variable aperture, even with video. But I I'm having a rough time with haze. I live in LA with major air pollution, and sometimes the smog makes it worse. This was taken today on what seemed like a beautiful day at ground level. Fortunately this shot wasn't needed by the client. They just wanted low altitude content. But have you folks had any experience with any haze filters out their for the E2P? I know it's a bit overexposed to begin with, and some of this can be corrected in post, but I think there's a lot more that could be done with the right filter. Thoughts? MAX_0090.jpg

I second what Mavic Rick suggested. I live in Vegas and we occasionally have similar smog issues as well. Not to the extent LA does though. I have found the anti fog to help somewhat. Here is an example.

Attachments

• STRIP TWLIGHT-Edit-Edit.jpg
    STRIP TWLIGHT-Edit-Edit.jpg
    911.5 KB · Views: 19
Lots of talk about ND filters. I find I don't need them on the E2P with its variable aperture, even with video. But I I'm having a rough time with haze. I live in LA with major air pollution, and sometimes the smog makes it worse. This was taken today on what seemed like a beautiful day at ground level. Fortunately this shot wasn't needed by the client. They just wanted low altitude content. But have you folks had any experience with any haze filters out their for the E2P? I know it's a bit overexposed to begin with, and some of this can be corrected in post, but I think there's a lot more that could be done with the right filter. Thoughts? View attachment 10207
I just crank up the dehaze adjustment in Photoshop, which makes a big difference.. I don’t know where you could get a haze filter.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller