Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Any difference between the white and orange batteries?

WhoDatRPIC

Reaction score
Curious if there is any difference between the white and orange batteries for the XSP? I've seen the white ones on sale for a significantly cheaper price, but it appears they're the same battery?

Curious if there is any difference between the white and orange batteries for the XSP? I've seen the white ones on sale for a significantly cheaper price, but it appears they're the same battery?
All the same I have seen the orange as low as 79 on other websites, just different colors too match your drone.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Reactions: WhoDatRPIC
I'll reply to my own post to make an important point. I also just sent a Facebook Messenger msg to Autel asking the same thing, and they replied within 2 minutes max!!! Unbelievably great customer service once again!! And the answer was that the color is the only difference. I guess the price difference is based on the white ones not selling as well for some reason. I personally have no problem putting a white battery in my orange quad.....when I actually get my orange quad.....LOL Which won't be long now!

Reactions: JR Videography
I'll reply to my own post to make an important point. I also just sent a Facebook Messenger msg to Autel asking the same thing, and they replied within 2 minutes max!!! Unbelievably great customer service once again!! And the answer was that the color is the only difference. I guess the price difference is based on the white ones not selling as well for some reason. I personally have no problem putting a white battery in my orange quad.....when I actually get my orange quad.....LOL Which won't be long now!
They have always replied to me in a short period of time. Thumbs up

I'm not even trying to open a batt. My luck it would have melt down and the City of Raymond would have to evacuate

I've found that taking a white battery, first masking the power button and display, then, undercoating with silver, followed by fluorescent orange, and final coat of clear glaze, matches the Autel orange nicely.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials