Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Android Phone For Nano+

LawrenceF

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Following up on the previous conversation about the Sky App requiring a 64-bit chip. I have a Moto e with (according to the AIDA app) a 64-bit chipset and it won't install, so I cannot use the drone.

Is there a specific list of phones that we know for - certain - will work with Sky App? I don't want to buy another phone just for that only to find out that I wasted my money and it doesn't work either.

Thanks,

On second look, it's running in 32bit mode... so that explains it. And there's no way to switch it out of that. So I need a phone that has a 64-bit chip and that is not running in 32-bit mode.

Any ideas?

I guess all anyone can do is tell you what they are using. In my case it's a Pixel 6.

Pixel6 pro, Note20 Ultra, Mi 9T pro, all working fine.
Get great phone with single cracked screen for next to nothing on Kijiji or fleaBay.
That's all you need as dedicated controller :)

I am using Realme 7i which i bought for Nano+ specifically (new one was priced aproximately 100 USD converted). On occasions I use a Galaxy S21FE. No problems and smooth work in both cases.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the responses. I actually cancelled it and ordered a DJI Mini SE. I still need a 64-bit phone to activate it but it does have third party software that works on my 32-bit phone, so I have a few more options.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d