Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Android App - No Zebra Bars in Video Mode?

MattMPA

Reaction score
Well guys, I posted about this months ago and never got an answer.

I be glad to upgrade from my iPhone 6 Plus (that I use only for the Evo2) to a Tripltek or the new, maybe coming Autel Smart Controller.

I used my wife's Android phone again, with supposedly the latest version of the Explorer app...and only photography mode displays the over exposure zebra bars. They are not present in the video modes.

Can anyone confirm-deny this? I find the zebra bars to be helpful...perhaps I'm missing a setting or something in the Android version of the app?

Recently i was surprised, that if i set color to LOG there are no zebra bars even with option to show them is ON. Maybe that's your case.

Recently i was surprised, that if i set color to LOG there are no zebra bars even with option to show them is ON. Maybe that's your case.
Thanks for that....I wasn't in LOG mode. Autel ensures me that it's an anomaly on my wife's phone and that the zebras should work on Android and the new Smart Controller...

That's so weird. Zebra stripes work totally fine in LOG mode for me, but I'm still running an older version of the Android app. Hmm....

That's so weird. Zebra stripes work totally fine in LOG mode for me, but I'm still running an older version of the Android app. Hmm....
You're right. Zebra bars are visible in log mode. This has to be one of those glitches in the explorer app. I did some tests ane I can't reproduce that exaclty, but sometimes, when i'm in log mode there are no zebra bars. Switching to normal and back to log fixes that.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58