Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

An update on phone service and the tech support/customer service department:

Blade Strike

Autel Enterprise Support
Reaction score
Website
auteldrones.com
Due to a historically large influx of service tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries, we are experiencing delayed response times. The Customer Service/Tech Support team is a very small team, and we cover the entirety of North and South America. We are working diligently to attend to each ticket and call we have received. We appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog!

Phone service for the Customer Service/Tech Support team will be closed Thursday-Friday Feb 10-11th, and will resume as normal Monday Feb 14th. During this time we ask that any questions or concerns be sent to us via email: mailto:[email protected]

Thank you.

Due to a historically large influx of service tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries, we are experiencing delayed response times. The Customer Service/Tech Support team is a very small team, and we cover the entirety of North and South America. We are working diligently to attend to each ticket and call we have received. We appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog!

Phone service for the Customer Service/Tech Support team will be closed Thursday-Friday Feb 10-11th, and will resume as normal Monday Feb 14th. During this time we ask that any questions or concerns be sent to us via email: mailto:[email protected]

Thank you.
Hang in there Blade. You have been a GREAT addition to the support team.

**--** When you Try, you only put-in half your efforts, bound to fail for sure !
Don't try but DO.
Stop playing games with us.

I would say Fire, Fire and Fire and start all over with a clean slate.
A. Extend our warrantees by another year if we have been complaining with a track record to another year after our issues are resolved ! !

Fire, Fire and clean up the Mess !

Attachments

• DON'T FORGET TO START OVER _1586344817938107114_n.jpg
    DON'T FORGET TO START OVER _1586344817938107114_n.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 0
This is April 15th, 2022 and I have that problem with a drone I bought two weeks ago and can't get support to answer emails, phones or chats. How were all of you able to reach them so readily?

Reactions: Mastix
I tried to call them 10 times over April 13th and 14th. Each time waited in the queue and when I was 2 or 1, they asked me to leave a message and hung up after I left the message. On the evening (EDT), I got through to a very helpful gentleman. My three emails have not yet been responded to as of this morning.

This is VERY disconcerting. Buying a warranty is a waste of money if no one is going to be available to help. I bought my warranty before I flew my drone for the first time had some questions, called, emailed and was able to get a person in the chat window, he told me “let me get someone to help you with that, 30 minutes later I had to go back to work without no one coming to the chat. Is very sad. I bought the light to try Autel before the Evo 3 came out and this situation is directing me to never buy an Autel drone ever again. They will have to show a lot of progress before I can trust them again. I hope and wish they get this mess sorted out. I will not roote for any company to fail.

Reactions: Mastix
This is VERY disconcerting. Buying a warranty is a waste of money if no one is going to be available to help. I bought my warranty before I flew my drone for the first time had some questions, called, emailed and was able to get a person in the chat window, he told me “let me get someone to help you with that, 30 minutes later I had to go back to work without no one coming to the chat. Is very sad. I bought the light to try Autel before the Evo 3 came out and this situation is directing me to never buy an Autel drone ever again. They will have to show a lot of progress before I can trust them again. I hope and wish they get this mess sorted out. I will not roote for any company to fail.
I have at least two people in my area friends of mine that are in my drone club that are interested in purchasing an evil because I bought one but they’re waiting to see what happens and how I like mine and so far I haven’t gotten to the port with them about the tech-support because I’m gonna concentrate on flying a drone in the other issues if any and hopefully by the time I do enough lion to decide or for them to decide they will be fixed up. It does not do any good to have something that you claim to be as good or better than DJI or any product. If you can’t support it

Reactions: 30plusretlaw
I have at least two people in my area friends of mine that are in my drone club that are interested in purchasing an evil because I bought one but they’re waiting to see what happens and how I like mine and so far I haven’t gotten to the port with them about the tech-support because I’m gonna concentrate on flying a drone in the other issues if any and hopefully by the time I do enough lion to decide or for them to decide they will be fixed up. It does not do any good to have something that you claim to be as good or better than DJI or any product. If you can’t support it
Is a shame because I do like the drone and I bought this one to try Autel waiting for the release of the evo 3, but now I think the E3 is out of the question. Autel will have to extend the warranty another year for free for me to take them into consideration.

They have finally responded to my emails and my bricked controller has been repaired and returned. Also the smart controller arrived the day before so I flew it at the York Fair grounds yesterday and the smart controller is as advertised. I was able to see the display in the bright sun and I was able to take movies and DNG stills. Still learning how to use it. So far my one day exceeded my expectations.

Reactions: Detritalgeo
They have finally responded to my emails and my bricked controller has been repaired and returned. Also the smart controller arrived the day before so I flew it at the York Fair grounds yesterday and the smart controller is as advertised. I was able to see the display in the bright sun and I was able to take movies and DNG stills. Still learning how to use it. So far my one day exceeded my expectations.
I'm very happy for you, hopefully they are getting back in gear. The smart controller you have, is it the V2 or do they make one for it yet? I would need to see the warranty extended and make good on the Care package I paid 189.00 for, in addition to fixing the issues. I was flying at my granddaughters baseball game yesterday and a few games before that and noticed while it was sitting still in the air videoing, I kept having to turn the drone to get it pointed back to where I originally left it. I thought it was yaw drifting by I happen to notice yesterday that the drone was turned completely perpendicular to the place I pointed it and was looking at the spot so its the gimbal doing that. Also when videoing, the focus goes in and out. I'm hope its just one firmware update away from correcting all that because I really love the drone.

The smart controller I requested and got was the V2. I was going to add the Nano Plus to my inventory; however, it will not work with my smart controller. I may purchase a bare bones EVO II Pro V2 as my backup instead of the Nano 2 Plus. I just hate using a smart phone and with the hoodman hood I can see the display but it is unwieldy. My hover tests at York were spot on without any movement in 25 mph winds. Sorry about yours not sitting still. I am getting bottom and right senor abnormality warnings; however, its obstacle warnings were still present. I need to email tech support.

The smart controller I requested and got was the V2. I was going to add the Nano Plus to my inventory; however, it will not work with my smart controller. I may purchase a bare bones EVO II Pro V2 as my backup instead of the Nano 2 Plus. I just hate using a smart phone and with the hoodman hood I can see the display but it is unwieldy. My hover tests at York were spot on without any movement in 25 mph winds. Sorry about yours not sitting still. I am getting bottom and right senor abnormality warnings; however, its obstacle warnings were still present. I need to email tech support.
How did you reach them before to get this help? How long ago was your original email to them? Mine was April 3rd or 4th. and only received an auto response email, nothing since we are now in May.

The biggest joke you can make about Autel?
See picture atached!

Attachments

• autelu.jpg
    autelu.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 16
The biggest joke you can make about Autel?
See picture atached!
You too huh. I can’t believe they would go this long without at least trying to reach out by email. Maybe we should all go post about this on their Facebook pag…. Hmmm

Anyone else getting any response from autel support? I submitted an email ticket two weeks ago and besides the automated response I've heard nothing. I've called and left voice mail as well but no response.

Anyone else getting any response from autel support? I submitted an email ticket two weeks ago and besides the automated response I've heard nothing. I've called and left voice mail as well but no response.
Submitted a ticket Saturday, still haven't heard anything from tech support, like everyone here left a message on an answering machine.

Just decided to do an RMA with B&H photo yesterday and a replacement is already on the way. I get that they're short staffed and this is probably a nightmare for Autel right now, but this has been far from ideal for a pretty pricey product.

I bought an extended warranty when I bought the drone and I'm already dreading having to go through the process if something happens.

Edit: Ended up doing an exchange through B&H a while ago, got a replacement unit within a couple of days. Eventually got a reply from CS way after I got a working unit, everything is resolved at the moment and they were nice enough to answer questions, but good god this was a frustrating experience.

Last edited:
I have had a non-warranty conversation with Autel support and the first response was within two days and the second was within a week. I was having issues with the Nano +.. After the most recent firmware update, it has been behaving well.

Reactions: Detritalgeo

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja