Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Amazon Fire device

rdj6107

Reaction score
Will the autel software work ok an Amazon Fire tablet. states that software is android but it is reformatted for Amazon OS

It will work if you install manually the APK apps for autel and Google services.

Will the autel software work ok an Amazon Fire tablet. states that software is android but it is reformatted for Amazon OS
Although it is possible to get it to run, you need to do a few things and honestly, it is not worth it...it barely runs it...I have done it and the lag and delay using that tablet (not enough ram or processing power) are not worth the trouble
The Amazon tablet has to have some software added to even get to the point of installing the Explorer app...such as google play and related apps and there are some tweaks that have to be done to the Amazon software to allow the google apps to be loaded.......Just search on Youtube or google and there are some people that have done it (sideload apps to an Amazon fire tablet)
The Fire tablet HAS to be the "Fire HD" version which has a faster cpu, more ram, and better graphics capability ....don't even try to get a "non HD" version to run the Explorer app.
Unless you are comfortable with messing with that, just forget it

Reactions: rdj6107
I personally bought a cheap zte k88 tablet that come with a SIM slot and labeled as a AT&T compatible tablet for less than $80 bucks. It is powerful for my needs... It work on my Evo and mavic pro with no issues.

Reactions: rdj6107
I used an Amazon tablet for about two years (with XSP) and no problems... until one day it just did not work anymore. Reinstalling did no good.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles