Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Am I covered?

hummerbk

Reaction score
I just bought an Evo from a private party that was purchased in October but never flown. Is there warranty coverage on this?

Did the seller give you purchase receipt? If so, just register the drone in the Explorer app and you are good to go.

Did the seller give you purchase receipt? If so, just register the drone in the Explorer app and you are good to go.

Thanks, I bought off Ebay so will have a receipt.
Although, I'm not sure that it hasn't been registered already.

Thanks, I bought off Ebay so will have a receipt.
Although, I'm not sure that it hasn't been registered already.
Not quite what I was reffering to. You will need the original receipt, not a receipt sent by paypal when you did your transaction.

It just means you need to try and get the person to copy his receipt and send you a copy. I know I keep all of mine on my computer for back up so you might get lucky with who ever you bought it from. Autel just asks for proof of purchase from a authorized retailer to have warranty work done so if this guy has his receipt still you should be good.

It just means you need to try and get the person to copy his receipt and send you a copy. I know I keep all of mine on my computer for back up so you might get lucky with who ever you bought it from. Autel just asks for proof of purchase from a authorized retailer to have warranty work done so if this guy has his receipt still you should be good.

Thanks for the advice. I emailed him. We will see how it goes.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t