Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Albion Lighthouse. The Cave Point Lighthouse. Le Phare de Pointe aux Caves

Rorysee

Reaction score
My wife and daughter and I got some shots of the old building lighthouse guard and The Cave Point Lighthouse. getting to visualize shots with a normal camera takes a few seconds BUT getting to visualize drone shots is going to require some practice. Evo is my second drone and loving it. More than one hundred years later after Phare de Pointe construction, the structure of the lighthouse is still intact and the original designs and equipment found in the interior are well kept. To access the top of the lighthouse that is the dome, you will have to climb a daunting 98-step wooden and cast-iron staircase. However, the pain is worth it, as you will discover panoramic views from Pointe aux Sables to Flic en Flac, Albion village and the cliffs.

Last edited:
Excellent lighting and composition, nice textures in the old house in the late afternoon light.
Although the stills of your daughter and wife are very nice, they are kinda thrust on us outta nowhere, juxtaposed with the serene scenery. At 1st, I thought it was an ad, LOL. Well done

Excellent lighting and composition, nice textures in the old house in the late afternoon light.
Although the stills of your daughter and wife are very nice, they are kinda thrust on us outta nowhere, juxtaposed with the serene scenery. At 1st, I thought it was an ad, LOL. Well done
O yes...if I had to get a few age textures of my wife my peaceful life would be cut short so with discernment leave those shots to the selfie duo. my wife and daughter had to climb up to the top which apparently takes a lot of effort and is apparently very scary to take a selfie of each other, I wouldn't know about that because I have a drone. :) I was hoping to get a drone shot of them at the top but they left quite quickly as they are also afraid of heights....something else I don't have a problem with because I get the shots from the ground :) its a very slow realization process for my wife and daughter to see why I love my drone ....but I think they kinda getting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
In French my country .... J'adore le montage, les couleurs, c'est très difficile de faire un vidéo sur un même lieu, et tu as fait du bon boulot Bravo !
I love the editing, the colors, it's very difficult to make a video in the same place, and you did a good job !!

Very nicely done I enjoyed the whole video and the still shots of your beautiful daughter! I see where she gets her looks from when the shot of your wife was shown! Nice job just to short!?

Very nicely done I enjoyed the whole video and the still shots of your beautiful daughter! I see where she gets her looks from when the shot of your wife was shown! Nice job just to short!?
Not too short - just the right length - any longer would hit the boring button... IMHO!...

In French my country .... J'adore le montage, les couleurs, c'est très difficile de faire un vidéo sur un même lieu, et tu as fait du bon boulot Bravo !
I love the editing, the colors, it's very difficult to make a video in the same place, and you did a good job !!
Merci Franlac. my family is Mauritian and South African mix. My French is weak but my wife's french is excellent. funny enough this year I have decided to improve my French as the rest of my family speak French very well and I am planning to move back in 2 years. About 25 years ago I lived in Mauritius and my French was sort of ok. but not speaking it ...you lose it.

Reactions: Franlac

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller