Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

After 1 month ... What I think about EVO

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello friends ..
What I like, and what I like less, on the EVO.
I'm sorry, do not speak English well enough, so it's in French!
You can try with the youtube translator!
Thank you for your support.

Reactions: YuKay
I am more active on the forum than the flight line, is that old enough for you? Franlac has really nice videos of really nice looking places.

LOL I'm 63

You got me, then. I'm pushing 50, but at work (and on the sports teams I play on) I'm literally twice the age of some of the people. I would guess the average drone pilot is somewhere right around 30. I have zero non-anecdotal info to back that up, just from observation.

Hello friends ..
What I like, and what I like less, on the EVO.
I'm sorry, do not speak English well enough, so it's in French!
You can try with the youtube translator!
Thank you for your support.
Franlac, merci pour votre avis. Vos réclamations concernant la conception sont valables, mais je pense que le vrai témoignage de la qualité de l’EVO est que vous ne semblez avoir aucune réclamation à propos du fonctionnement de l’engin. Cela signifie-t-il que vous êtes totalement satisfait de la réactivité de l'EVO, de la fluidité du mouvement de la caméra et de la qualité de la vidéo résultante?
=============
Franlac, thank you for your review. Your design complaints are valid but I think the real testament to the quality of the EVO is that you seem to have no complaints at all about the operation of the craft. Does that mean that you were totally happy with the responsiveness of the EVO, the smoothness of the camera movement and the quality of the resulting video?

Reactions: Franlac

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller