Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A WTF weather report

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Not near record breaking snow fall amounts but this year has sure been close and its not over yet.
Calling for another 30CM today
Daily routine:
Wake up and get winter gear on
Go out and shovel the deck off
Get snowblower going and snow blow the sidewalks and driveway.
Come inside and warm up, have a cup of coffee waiting for the snowplow to go by.
Get winter gear back on and remove what the snowplow just dumped into the driveway.
Who the hell needs a membership at a gym???

Green house in the back. Snow is 4 feet up the walls. Spring cannot come to early. :rolleyes:
Oh thats the wicked witch of the North locked up in the green house :p

DSC_0534-HDR.jpg

Leaving tomorrow for northern Utah to help kids finish packing up house and moving back to NC. Today in NC - record heat (78º). Logan, UT will be below freezing for the next week with snow forecast for most of time there.

Wondering how far south we will have to go to get away from snow covered roads. This old southern boy ain't used to that much snow. :eek::D:oops:

Its not to bad here out in the country where I live, lots of places to put the snow but the next biggest town 20 miles away the city streets are just awful trying to get around. Snowbanks are getting pretty high and roads are not getting cleared as fast as they should but with it snowing almost everyday its hard to keep up.

I have never seen snow. I'm not to keen being in the cold but I understand the hassle of being taken out of your routine to do an extra chore.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I have never seen snow. I'm not to keen being in the cold but I understand the hassle of being taken out of your routine to do an extra chore.

Well being retired it does give me a reason to get going in the morning but this is getting old pretty fast LOL
Feb & march to get through and the old saying March can go out like a lion has happened many times around here with a 2-3 foot snowfall :confused:

Reactions: Goober
Well being retired it does give me a reason to get going in the morning but this is getting old pretty fast LOL
Feb & march to get through and the old saying March can go out like a lion has happened many times around here with a 2-3 foot snowfall :confused:
Well, in that case I suggest you do something a bit different.
1. Take your cup of coffee.
2. Shovel and blow your driveway.
3. Take second cup of coffee or hot cocoa.
4. Get dress and start your day.

In salt lake city we got 16" of snow yesterday & the mountains got over 5 feet since sunday, i'm tired of shoveling snow too. Come on spring, i'm ready!!!

We only got 12 inches here in Cedar. Like living in the tropics.

In salt lake city we got 16" of snow yesterday & the mountains got over 5 feet since sunday, i'm tired of shoveling snow too. Come on spring, i'm ready!!!

Yep, the snow reports not getting any better. All I wanna do is get there in one piece, hug the kids and grandsons, finish packing the house and head south!

We only got 12 inches here in Cedar. Like living in the tropics.

Oh great! Well that may put a damper on the "heading south" plan... :eek:

Outta here in a few minutes. If y'all don't hear from ole Goober in a few weeks, ask the UT-WY-CO DOT to check the snowbanks/drifts. :D:oops:o_O

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I can't even start to tell you how sick of the snow and cold I am right now. This time of year seems worse than early winter. We are back to 8 hours of daylight as of this week but none left after work and don't get me started on the effing wind.

Reactions: Ansia
Free Snow!!!!! Yes folks I know this is hard to believe but yes....Free Snow!!!! It's ORGANIC and GLUTEN FREE!!!! AND, (drum roll please)...……… no stems or seeds that you don't need. Genuine, North Western Ontario snow. By appointment to her majesty, the not so honourable Justine Trudeau the questionable. No appointment necessary, open 24 hrs. ( only 37,000,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes per customer)

Free Snow!!!!! Yes folks I know this is hard to believe but yes....Free Snow!!!! It's ORGANIC and GLUTEN FREE!!!! AND, (drum roll please)...……… no stems or seeds that you don't need. Genuine, North Western Ontario snow. By appointment to her majesty, the not so honourable Justine Trudeau the questionable. No appointment necessary, open 24 hrs. ( only 37,000,000,000,000,000,000 tonnes per customer)
I know right? Such a beautiful winter morning! 20190208_080608.jpg

9C6B5C85-AB57-46A8-9EA1-346AC50897C8.jpeg
It could be worse, you could have these guys thawing in your backyard!
It doesn’t kill them, they thaw when the ice melts...

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58