Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A video of my crash + Why autel support is AWESOME!

Rocco Germani

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone! My drone came back from Autel last week after being repaired. I was super happy and impressed with the whole process that went into getting it repaired and how transparent Autel was! At the beginning of the video is the crash footage and if you'd like you can stick around for the rest, where I detail what the process was and why it solidified my choice to buy Autel in the first place!

Thanks for sharing and great to hear. As many know, you often see the negatives associated with such experiences spread across forums, owners groups, blogs, etc. It is always good to hear the positives as most people simply won't take the time to share their feedback if all is going well, but when sh** hits the fan, you know you'll hear and see it! :)

Thanks again for sharing, and safe flying. ?

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Thanks for sharing and great to hear. As many know, you often see the negatives associated with such experiences spread across forums, owners groups, blogs, etc. It is always good to hear the positives as most people simply won't take the time to share their feedback if all is going well, but when sh** hits the fan, you know you'll hear and see it! :)

Thanks again for sharing, and safe flying. ?
Thanks! I appreciate it, happy flying to you too ??

Reactions: advexure

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller