Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

a few new changes on the Evo, Longer legs and larger props.

it needs longer legs and larger props to haul that huge 1" camera we all hope for.

The prototype for the 1" sensor probably won't come for at least 6 months, if it ever comes. I'm pretty sure the prototypes at CES didn't even function, as they didn't have actual gimbal motors.

It is also pretty quiet!
Such a joke of a company. I asked the same thing back in November 2017 when i was in the market for a new drone. Autel said the same thing: stay tuned because the release date is very soon!! That was back in November. Now we are in march, 5 months later, and they still say release date is coming soon. Haha. Give me a break. Go bankrupt already and leave DJI do it's own thang

Such a joke of a company. I asked the same thing back in November 2017 when i was in the market for a new drone. Autel said the same thing: stay tuned because the release date is very soon!! That was back in November. Now we are in march, 5 months later, and they still say release date is coming soon. Haha. Give me a break. Go bankrupt already and leave DJI do it's own thang
What do you care? it isn't your company. Sounds like you're in the wrong group. Go back to DJI fanboi.

Well,

You have to admit they have put the cart before the horse before with next big thing at the 2016 CES. I and I imagine most pilots hope the EVO is as good as it looked in demos at the last CES, but Autel would do themselves and their reputation a huge favor if they would just be more transparent, and say "OK we will need to update our release date ( to some realistic date) so we can bring you the best version of this product we can offer, it will be worth the wait". One of Autel's strongest selling points has always been it's good customer communications and first rate customer service. Right? Just not saying anything makes them look disorganized and sloppy.
DJI is not any better, but they have a solid track record in the smart small drone category. Can you Mavic Air!

:rolleyes: AR's reputation is just fine. Only a few wet blankets around here trying to make something out of nothing. And I've NEVER heard AR's strongest selling point being their communication with customers...outside of the customer service realm that is.

And no, I have zero desire to "Mavic Air!"... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: AR's reputation is just fine. Only a few wet blankets around here trying to make something out of nothing. And I've NEVER heard AR's strongest selling point being their communication with customers...outside of the customer service realm that is.

And no, I have zero desire to "Mavic Air!"... :rolleyes:
Please just let it go and just respect peoples opinions.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy