Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A better read on the FAA new rules for hobbyist drone pilots

I love AMA flying fields! A more boring place to shoot cinematic aerial video you will not find! :rolleyes:

I love AMA flying fields! A more boring place to shoot cinematic aerial video you will not find! :rolleyes:
It depends. There is an AMA field down here that used to be a WW2 airport. It's full of bunkers hidden between the tree line. Plus it's right next to a gorgeous beach.

It depends. There is an AMA field down here that used to be a WW2 airport. It's full of bunkers hidden between the tree line. Plus it's right next to a gorgeous beach.
That does sound very picturesque! Any video of it to share?

That does sound very picturesque! Any video of it to share?
Here are some photos and videos of the field and surrounding areas after Hurricane Maria. Except for the house and swamp areas, the rest are around the AMA field. I did not look up the bunkers, but I was aware of them being there. The footage was used for a client who was interested in making a video to force the government to sell him the land, so he could build a wind farm.

Here are some photos and videos of the field and surrounding areas after Hurricane Maria. Except for the house and swamp areas, the rest are around the AMA field. I did not look up the bunkers, but I was aware of them being there. The footage was used for a client who was interested in making a video to force the government to sell him the land, so he could build a wind farm.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Definitely not your typical AMA flying field!
Was he successful?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0xD34D