Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

640 T images processing

richkphoto

Reaction score
Anyone know of a way to make use of the Dual 640T images for post processing with companies like Raptor Maps or are there any companies that post process the images from the 640T into an actionable report

I was just told yesterday that they don't and don't plan to support the 640T as is the case with most data processor. I'm thinking I made a mistake purchasing the 640T. I've tried to reach out to Autel numerous time bith by phone and email and they won't return my calls

Raptor Maps won't work with the 640R either, must be locked in with DJI for some reason... sad... FLIR is the USA Standard
Time will tell hang in there!

I'm currently thinking of expanding to this business segment as well, and just recently contacted Raptor Maps for a demo. I'll get back to you as soon as I got a reply from them. Maybe if they see there is a demand, they will start supporting us.
*EDIT: Is it really that easy to change the gimbal on my EVO II pro RTK from RGB to 640T?

Last edited:
I.ve been talking to one of their key marketing personal and she checked and said they have no plans to support the 640T. I would think the 640R would be support as it's a Flir camera and should shoot R-Jpgs . Raptormaps has a webinar on Wednesday, I'm hoping to get more answers

I.ve been talking to one of their key marketing personal and she checked and said they have no plans to support the 640T. I would think the 640R would be support as it's a Flir camera and should shoot R-Jpgs . Raptormaps has a webinar on Wednesday, I'm hoping to get more answers
please keep us posted, thanks!
I'd rather buy a 640R. But if I really need a thermal UAS for a job and only DJI can provide this then I'll buy a DJI.

I'm currently thinking of expanding to this business segment as well, and just recently contacted Raptor Maps for a demo. I'll get back to you as soon as I got a reply from them. Maybe if they see there is a demand, they will start supporting us.
*EDIT: Is it really that easy to change the gimbal on my EVO II pro RTK from RGB to 640T?
changing gimbals is easy easy

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller