Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

5 Tips for better Drone Shots!

Thanks! This was a perfect review/reminder of the basics for someone like me. Looking forward to the next one!

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Hey everyone! Here is my latest tutorial video, where I give my best tips for getting better drone videos! I hope this video is helpful for you all, feel free to comment or reach out if you have any questions! Enjoy!

Good video, good info! I've been flying a Mavic Pro for 4.5 years & can always learn something new. Your intro video of the river & bridge were absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Hey everyone! Here is my latest tutorial video, where I give my best tips for getting better drone videos! I hope this video is helpful for you all, feel free to comment or reach out if you have any questions! Enjoy!

Good video, good info! I've been flying a Mavic Pro for 4.5 years & can always learn something new. Your intro video of the river & bridge were absolutely beautiful! Thank you!

Greetings, I just saw the very beginning, very beautifully done but could not understand you voice even with head phones, I agree I do have a hearing problem but still you failed to increase the sound level !
I do want to watch your video but with sound !
Can you fix the sound level and clarity?
Regards,
Ajay

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller