Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

3 more weeks?..

dronographer

Reaction score
I noticed Samy’s Camera changed from Pre-Order, to More on the Way, leading me to believe their first batch is spoken for and maybe they have a confirm date for stock to arrive.

I went to Adorama and for the EVO II Pro Rugged bundle, it said Shipping April 15. So I pre-ordered. In the past I have had Zero problems cancelling a pricey item if it had nit shipped yet.

Also to note, Samy’s lists the EVO II batteries at $149, elsewhere I see them at $219

Has anyone heard about an updated release date for the 6k pro model?
(I'll take facts, gossip, hearsay or rumours...;-)

I got this from Wellbots a week or two ago:

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that the Autel EVO II 8k Standard preorders (SKU 600002001) have started shipping this week and for all preorders, we will be providing emails with tracking information.

Regarding the availability for preorders of EVO II 8k Rugged Bundle (SKU 600002009), EVO II PRO 6K Standard (SKU 600002002), and Evo II PRO 6K Rugged Bundle (SKU 600002010), those are scheduled to ship at the end of April/Early May. We will communicate another update as we get closer to that date.

As you can understand, the recent global health crisis has caused slight delays in our timeline but we are happy to finally be able to ship this newly launched and exciting product.

Reactions: Dave.mp4

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg