Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

3 days in Black River with my Autel Evo.

Rorysee

Reaction score
got up early with my brother to get some shots at a few interesting locations in the Black River district of Mauritius.

had a go at some Drone Timelapse = 3:22. the extremely delicate task of flying straight up, choose a direction to face and wait for the drone battery to go flat and the drone lands itself. give myself 70 percent pass for that effort. flying high past the mountain 4:32 if the big mountain is on the right and you going straight, you cant fly into the mountain. give meselfie 50 percent pass for that shot. LOVE MY EVO.

Wow that's really great Rorysee. Music was great too , who was that playing? Sounded close to Pink Floyd.

Wow that's really great Rorysee. Music was great too, who was that playing? Sounded close to Pink Floyd.
the audio track is from Firstcom if a remember. yes, it has a Pink Floyd style riff. over the years I have collected a few library packs when they have specials. I can have a look at the mix pack and see who it is if you are interested.

Reactions: tealsmoke57
the audio track is from Firstcom if a remember. yes, it has a Pink Floyd style riff. over the years I have collected a few library packs when they have specials. I can have a look at the mix pack and see who it is if you are interested.

Yes Sir I would appreciate that.

got up early with my brother to get some shots at a few interesting locations in the Black River district of Mauritius.

had a go at some Drone Timelapse = 3:22. the extremely delicate task of flying straight up, choose a direction to face and wait for the drone battery to go flat and the drone lands itself. give myself 70 percent pass for that effort. flying high past the mountain 4:32 if the big mountain is on the right and you going straight, you cant fly into the mountain. give meselfie 50 percent pass for that shot. LOVE MY EVO.
. Very Very KQQL .

Rorysee,
I know this is a pretty old thread, but I just came across it and this is really nicely edited footage!
Can I ask, the time lapse clips that had the speed ramps up and down, we’re those shot as traditional time lapse photos, or were they shot as videos and then time remapped? I’m still learning my editing process.
Thanks in advance!
Dfly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t