Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

2 Question in one -Holder and In-flight memory card recording vs tablet recording

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Hi pilots.

1. I'm looking for an inexpensive 8" tablet holder for my Evo RC. Searching Amazon I got this: UZOPI Mavic Air Pro Platinum Spark Tablet Holder – Aluminum Adjustable...Bracket Mount Extender with Neck Lanyard Strap for 4-12 Inch... Is this good for EVO?? Do you know of any extension, holder?

2. The video recorded on my Samsung Galaxy S tablet is very poor but if is recorded in the aircraft memory card is excellent. What should I do?

Thanks so much!!!

Hi pilots.

1. I'm looking for an inexpensive 8" tablet holder for my Evo RC. Searching Amazon I got this: UZOPI Mavic Air Pro Platinum Spark Tablet Holder – Aluminum Adjustable...Bracket Mount Extender with Neck Lanyard Strap for 4-12 Inch... Is this good for EVO?? Do you know of any extension, holder?

2. The video recorded on my Samsung Galaxy S tablet is very poor but if is recorded in the aircraft memory card is excellent. What should I do?

Thanks so much!!!

If I understand yor question correctly:

Your SD card records the full capacity of whatever settings you have the camera on, right there IN the camera on the Evo. On your tablet, you are recording the downlink transmission so whatever data rate (on the Explorer app) you set it on is the best you can do, including any interference or cut outs in the data link you get during the flight.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy