Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

1st flight with beta FW

4everaerial

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about the new FW. Observations thus far....

Good part.....Yaw is much smoother and aircraft seems more responsive.

Bad part....more video latency than before, aircraft in GPS mode does not hold position as well as before.....seems to bob and weave quite a bit. Kinda scary in close proximity to buildings. Anyone else notice this?

I do get pixelation in a spot I never used to get it but only the one spot. Mine hold very well even in a 5-10 MPH wind. Before it was all over the place.

I had no wind this morning. I suspect its the starpoint causing it because its much better at higher altitudes. at one point in a hover at 5' over grass i watched the XSP drift over 5' sideways before it stopped.

WOW
Thats not right. I been testing the starpoint out a lot and it maybe moves 2-3 inches. Even in ATTI mode inside the railway tunnel I was in it was rock solid other then my shaking hands :)

I'm gonna clean the starpoint sensors and do another compass calibration this evening and try again. I can say atti mode is rock solid..... which makes me think the compass calibration may be wonky even though it said successful. I was well away from any metal or concrete as well as 30ft from controller.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials